Just like you, cats need hydration, especially during this hot summer. Before cats were domesticated they would get much of their needed water from prey, such as mice. But today's dry cat food contains only 6%-10% moisture, way less than they need. Serving your cat wet food is a big help, and that provides almost 50% of the water they need. But that's still not enough. Vets say that a lack of access to clean drinking water an lead to:
- Heat Stroke
- Kidney disease
Many pet parents use a water bowl for their cats, but the water soon become unappetizing as it warms to room temperature and gets full of dirt and hair.
Cats are fascinating by running water and are much more likely to make this fountain part of their daily routine. It not only serves a fresh supply of running water but recirculates the water through several layers of filters to clean it and keep it fresh for your pet.
- Shell material: Super clean PP resin (without BPA)
- Product Size: 19cm/7.48"x16cm/6.3"
- Filtration method: high iodine value coconut shell activated carbon
- Motor Specifications: Quiet Submersible Pump
- Cable length: 1.8M
- Input voltage: AC 220V/ 50Hz AC120V/60HZ
- Pump drive voltage: AC 12V
- Consumption power: 2 w (about 3.5 W)
- Pump: AC pump
- Water capacity: 1.6L (54 ounces)
- Suitable for: small and medium dogs or cats
- 1pcs Pet Waterer
- 1pcs Head
- 1pcs Charcoal Filter
- 1pcs AC Adapte
- 1pcs Submersible Pump
- 1pcs Instruction Manual
- (Silicone Pad not include)